Saturday, 15 May 2010

Fuck MC Lars

My house is pretty fucked. In the good kind of way. The kitchen floor was black yesterday morning when we woke up and this morning cans of K and strongbow black litter the worktops. My surroundings make me a little less guilty that I'm drinking beer for breakfast (Minty's still in the spare room asleep, that guy needs to find somewhere to live more than a night a week).

I'm playing at K Fest later today and I'm pretty excited, but not half as excited as I am about seeing THIRD EYE BLIND LATER TONIGHT.

Fuck yeah. I've only met a few people who share my love for Third Eye Blind, which makes them the kind of band that when I put them on the stereo at a party comes the inevitable "ah Gibbo, what the fuck is this shit?". Kind of like American Hearts by Piebald.

We can all thank MC Lars for that.

In a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment