Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Through being cool.

Nick Hornby considered in his book ‘High Fidelty’ whether people were sad because they listen to pop music, or whether people listen to pop music because they’re sad.

So, are people are alienated and outcasted from the majority because they listen to punk rock, or whether they listen to punk rock because they are alienated and outcasted?
There’s something about that romanticised question that makes me not want to answer it.

I went to a university dudes' house party this weekend just gone that made me feel just like that.

I fell asleep on the stairs and got kicked out before my friend was also shown the door for shouting at a girl who was wearing a dead fox around her neck. It was fashionable… or something.

It wasn’t too unlike this:



Along with an increased intake of K, I’m starting to dislike people more and more. Correlation between the two? Nah…



That's Tommy and El Morgan. Tommy employs me to write for his zine. El is a drugs and alcohol counsellor. She says K is bad. Whoo...!

In a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment